***Our mobile app has recently been updated. If you are currently experiencing issues, please delete your old app and download the new app from your app store. You can also click on the app store icons below.
Mobile banking gives you instant access to your accounts right at your fingertips, saving you time and money while on-the-go! With mobile banking, you can use your cell phone to access your accounts through:
- Mobile Apps (iPhone & Android) - Users can download the CCBontheGo app for free from the app stores. You'll be able to pay bills, check balances, make transfers, deposit checks, and much more.
- Mobile Browser - Other web-enabled phones use our mobile banking website CCBontheGo.mobi.
- Texting - Don't have a web-enabled phone? No problem!
Text banking is available to anyone who can send and receive texts, and it will provide you with your balance and recent account activity.
Setting Up Mobile Banking
- Login to Internet Banking using a computer.
- Click on the "User Services" tab.
- Select "Mobile Management".
- Follow the steps to get your activation code and activate your phone.
*Mobile banking requires a text and/or data service plan from your service provider. Check with your mobile carrier for details.
Depositing Checks through Mobile Banking:
2) Select Check Deposit & Start a New Deposit
3) Endorse your check with your signature and include "For Mobile Deposit Only"
4) Take a picture of the front & back of the check
5) Select the amount, account number, & email receipt
Deposit Limits & Availability:
* $3,000 daily deposit limit
* Deposits made before 4:00 pm will be credited on the same business day.
* Deposits made after 4:00 pm will be credited on the next business day.
* All funds deposited through mobile banking are subject to the Citizens Community Bank Funds
Check Image Tips:
~ Make sure the check is visible in a well lit, dark background.
~ The check must contain all four corners and a readable MICR line.
~ Be sure there are no objects that show up in the way of the picture as well as any shadows that
maybe cast upon the check.
~ The check must be drawn on an institution located within the United States of America.