Mobile banking gives you instant access to your accounts right at your fingertips, saving you time and money while on-the-go! With mobile banking, you can use your cell phone to access your accounts through:
- Mobile Apps (iPhone & Android) - Users can download the CCBontheGo app for free from the app stores. You'll be able to pay bills, check balances, make transfers, deposit checks, and much more.
- Mobile Browser - Other web-enabled phones use our mobile banking website CCBontheGo.mobi.
- Texting - Don't have a web-enabled phone? No problem!
Text banking is available to anyone who can send and receive texts, and it will provide you with your balance and recent account activity.
Setting Up Mobile Banking
- Login to Internet Banking using a computer.
- Click on the "User Services" tab.
- Select "Mobile Management".
- Follow the steps to get your activation code and activate your phone.
*Mobile banking requires a text and/or data service plan from your service provider. Check with your mobile carrier for details.
Depositing Checks through Mobile Banking: